Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce recipe. You can cook pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce:
- Take 2 of goose breasts.
- Use leaves of Spinach.
- You need 10 of small wholewheat tortillas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rapeseed oil.
- You need 60 g of sweetcorn.
- You need 1 sprig of coriander.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Use 120 of tomatoes diced.
- Take 50 g of jalapenos diced.
- Use of Marinade.
- You need 2 of orange juice.
- Provide 1 of lager beer.
- Provide 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 4 of gloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 sprig of coriander.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need of Avocado sauce.
- Prepare 1 of large ripe avocado diced.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Get 1 sprig of coriander chopped.
- Use 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get of Cold water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce:
- To make marinade mix the orange, lime juice and beer. Add the chopped garlic, cumin, coriander, diced onion, pepper and salt. In a bowl place goose breasts and cover with marinade mix. Leave it covered in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
- Take goose breasts out of the marinade and dry it out with kitchen roll.
- To make the avocado sauce place all the ingredients in the food processor. Add the chopped garlic, avocado, lime salt and chopped coriander process until smooth add water as much is needed to get runny but creamy consistency season it with salt.
- To make a simple tomato and sweetcorn salsa mix up chopped tomatoes, chopped coriander, diced jalapenos and lime juice.
- Heat up oil in the large skillet and brown goose breasts (direct heat).
- Cover goose breasts with marinade mix and slow cook it (max 130 degrees Celsius) for about 2,5 – 3 hours (indirect heat). Keep checking the level of the liquid in the skillet. If necessary top up with water.
- Place the meat on the chopping board and using two forks pull in opposite direction to get long, thin shreds..
- Put meat back into the skillet and cook it further until liquid is reduced although there is need to be enough of it left to keep meat moist.
- Place the tortillas on the pre heated grill and slightly warm them up.
- Set them aside on the chopping board or plate and start assembling them..
- Fill them up with spinach or any other lettuce (optional) and then with pulled goose..
- Top each taco with a tbsp of tomato salsa.
- Drizzle with avocado sauce and serve.
Dice remaining avocado and set aside. Remove pork from braising liquid and shred using two forks in a mixing bowl; toss together with your favorite BBQ sauce. To give these tacos exceptional flavor, you'll cook the chicken in a tomato sauce with our own special spice blend. Chipotle powder provides a little smokiness with Jicama & Avocado Salad. Find recipes that suit your lifestyle with our new nutritionist-approved dietary tags..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pulled goose tacos with avocado sauce turns your day cheerful.