Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Rice And Tinned Sardines recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Rice And Tinned Sardines recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice and tinned sardines recipe. You can cook rice and tinned sardines using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Rice And Tinned Sardines:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 100 grams of wild rice.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tin of sardines in sunflower oil.
- Provide 200 ml of boiling water, may need more.
- Take 1 tbsp of dark oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Rice And Tinned Sardines:
- Heat the olive oil with the oil from the tin of sardines in a pan over a medium heat..
- Add in the onion and fry for about 2-3 minutes until the onion has softened..
- Add in the rice, stirring well so it doesn't stick to the pan. Cook the rice for about 5-7 minutes, stirring all the time. Reduce heat if rice starts to stick..
- Add in the water, then add water bit by bit until rice is cooked. About 10 minutes..
- Add the oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, and salts and stir well. Cook for a further 5-7 minutes..
- In the meantime remove sardines from tin and roughly cut them into smaller pieces..
- Check seasoning, I added a bit more oyster and fish sauce to suit my preference..
- Add the sardines, cook for about a minute and half. Gently stir. Remove from heat and serve..
If you're still not convinced, we've got a few ideas that should be reason enough to start. Tinned sardines are a cost-effective way to get plenty of heart-healthy oily fish. Keep a can in the cupboard for a quick dinner or lunch for one. We throw a fresh spin on the traditional Indonesian rice pot- this version uses oily fish combined with turmeric rice, coriander and prawns. Download Tinned sardines stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Rice And Tinned Sardines makes your day cheerful.