Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet `n` sour chicken with rice chinese style less than 500 calories recipe. To make sweet `n` sour chicken with rice chinese style less than 500 calories you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories:
- Use 150 ml of hot water.
- Use 1 of knorr vegetable cube.
- Get 10 ml of dark soy sauce.
- You need 30 ml of cider vinegar.
- Take 1 dash of white pepper.
- Use 6 grams of cornflour.
- Provide 30 grams of tomato puree.
- Get 1 tbsp of light sauce sauce.
- Use 2 grams of sweetener or sugar if not counting calories.
- Get 170 grams of bell peppers of you choice.
- Provide 48 grams of or less red or white chopped onion, better with spring onion but I used red..
- You need 5 grams of chopped raw garlic.
- Provide 100 grams of raw chicken breasts or pork diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil great for Chinese but any oil can be used.
- You need 60 grams of Rice. I use tesco easy cook long & wild rice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories:
- Add veg cube to hot water in a medium size jug.
- Add the following to the water & veg cube & mix with a fork until well blended..
- Put rice on as per instructions..
- When rice is nearly cooked, put the oil in a wok or pan & heat then add the chicken and keep turning over to avoid sticking. Keep doing this until cooked. About 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic, onions & peppers..
- Keep on low to medium & keep stirring until all cooked thru & peppers are slightly crunchy. About 3-5 minutes..
- Add, the sauce, stir if necessary before adding and keep stirring making sure everything is coated until the sauce thickens. Then turn heat to low to keep it warm while you drain & plate your rice..
- Pour the sweet `n` sour over the rice & enjoy..
Sweet and sour works (too) for more robust meat like chicken or pork but the bite-size need to be Sweet and Sour chicken in Anglosphere and European countries are derived from Southern The traditional one would be either pork cooked with sugar and rice vinegar which doesn't look brightly red. Chinese takeout is delicious but not always the healthiest choice, as it's typically loaded with salt, sugar, oil, and processed additives. Luckily, there are some healthier takeout options if you're craving Chinese food. Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style, the chicken is fried in chunks & mixed with the sweet n sour as well as the usual peppers etc. Yes, since it is one of the top foods that they eat sweet 'n' sour chicken is eaten by the Chinese race and many others!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sweet `n` sour chicken with rice Chinese style less than 500 calories makes your day cheerful.