Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's valentine's day cookie surprise recipe. You can cook mike's valentine's day cookie surprise using 24 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise:
- Take 1 box of Double Stuffed Oreos.
- Prepare 1 box of Peanut Butter Oreos.
- Take 1 box of Large Keebler Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Get 12 oz of Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Use 12 oz of Semi Sweet Regular Chocolate Chips.
- Take 12 oz of Semi Sweet White Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 12 oz of Semi Sweet Peanut Butter Chocolate Chips.
- Use 12 oz of Bag Sliced Almonds.
- Get 12 oz of Bag Crushed Toffee.
- Use 12 oz of Bag Crushed Peppermint Candies.
- Get 1 of Bottle Assorted Holiday Candy Toppers.
- Take 1 of Roll Parchment Or Wax Paper.
- Take 4 of Ceramic Or Glass Bowls.
- Prepare 4 small of Squeezable Bottles, Ziplock Or Frosting Piping Bags.
- Take 1 of Plate Per Each Garnishment.
- Get 1 can of Shortening.
- Get 1 of Plastic Spatula.
- Get 1 box of Cookie Sticks.
- Provide 1 bunch of Festive Holiday Cupcake Holders Or Tins.
- Provide 1 box of Clear Wrapers [if making cookies on a stick].
- Get 1 box of Ties Or Ribbons [if making cookies on a stick].
- Use 12 of Long Pointed Scewers [for dipping cookies that won't be on a stick].
- Prepare 1 box of Food Coloring Jels.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise:
- First, know that you can use any type of cookie of your partners fancy. Just make certain that they're not soft or weak cookies that will dissolve once dipped in warm chocolate..
- Second, know you also have the option of dipping and decorating strawberries, bananas and cherries with this same recipe..
- Have all chocolates and shortening at room temperature..
- Make certain you kitchen is at a nominal temperature. 65° to 69°. A source of ventilation [ceiling fan] wouldn't hurt either since your cookies won't go into the fridge, they'll cool and harden on the counter..
- You'll need everything ready to go before you start melting your chocolates, especially if you're going this alone. Know where everything is before you need it since once the chocolates are melted, the process goes pretty quick. It's helpful to set up your counter assembly line style..
- Have all utensils at the ready..
- Lay flat several large pieces of wax or parchment paper throughout your kitchen..
- Crush or chop all cookie garnishments and place on individual plates..
- Have all boxes, bottles or bags open and ready..
- If you're making any cookies on a stick, have those already attached together..
- It's very important that your bowls be glass or ceramic for heat control, distribution and cooling..
- Add 2 tbs shortening [added for chocolate to achieve a tempered like sheen] to each glass or ceramic bowl and add each 12 oz package of chocolate chips to them. Know that you'll only be working on one type of chocolate at a time. A batch of dark chocolates first, white cookies second, etc., etc..
- Place one glass bowl with chips and shortening in the microwave at 50% strength/output and set time for 1 – 2 minutes. Watch your heating chips very carefully. Mix chocolate regularly..
- Ideally, you will only want your chips to melt at their edges. You'll use the residual heat in your glass bowl and the friction of your spatula to finish melting your chocolate. Do not overheat your chocolate or get any water into it. That will destroy it..
- Now you can start dipping your cookies or strawberries. If dipping fruit, make certain they are clean and dry..
- Dip and place on parchment paper. Decorate and let cool and dry. Reserve your leftover chocolate for decorations..
- Start your next batch of chocolate in a clean bowl water free and follow the same steps as the last batch..
- Now that you have two different colored cookies, you can use both to lightly drizzle on each other for decoration..
- Continue to heat up your other chocolates, decorate and allow your cookies to set up..
- Authors Note: You can get some extra milage out of your white chocolate by adding some food coloring jels to it. [pink, red, purple].
- Place cooled and firm cookies in festive paper cups..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mike's Valentine's Day Cookie Surprise turns your day cheerful.