Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Roasted aubergine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Roasted aubergine recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted aubergine recipe. You can have roasted aubergine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Roasted aubergine:
- Prepare 1 large of aubergine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter/ghee three quarters of a cup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt (more if needed).
- Get 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 cup of chunky grated onion.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of extra sharpe cheddar cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Roasted aubergine:
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit..
- Puncture the aubergine all over. If you have a gas stove turn a burner on. Put the aubergine on the open flame charring the outside a bit, you can use the grill if you want..
- After charring add olive oil to the entire outside of aubergine. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Put into an oven safe dish. Put into oven, roast till it deflates..
- While the aubergine is roasting add to a pan onions, butter, garlic, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute for 7 minutes.
- Cut the stem off. Split the aubergine in half cut the aubergine as shown in the picture. Scoop out the meat discard the skin..
- Then add the aubergine to the rest of the ingredients. Mash and cook, for 5 minutes. Add cheese put back in oven till cheese melts. Let sit 7 minutes, stir and serve hope you enjoy!.
Delicious roasted aubergines and courgette stuffed into savoy cabbage – great winter recipe. These roast baby aubergines are a wonderful addition to a mezze table or can be served alongside lamb or couscous at any Middle-Eastern style dinner. The aubergines can be cooked a day ahead or. A quick and easy Roasted Aubergine, Harissa & Chickpea Stew recipe, from our authentic Moroccan cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Roasted aubergine turns your day joyful.