What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Robin's Icing Thumbprints recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Robin's Icing Thumbprints recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's icing thumbprints recipe. To cook robin's icing thumbprints you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Robin's Icing Thumbprints:
- You need of Cookie Base:.
- Get 1 C of All-Purpose Flour.
- Get 1/4 C of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/2 C of Salted Butter (Softened).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar (For Rolling).
- Use of Decorations (Sprinkles, Nuts, etc.).
- Use of Vanilla Icing.
- Prepare 1 C of Icing (Powdered) Sugar.
- Provide 75 grams of Butter.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Double Cream.
- Get of Chocolate Icing:.
- Get 50 grams of Dark Chocolate (Melted).
- Get 1 C of Icing (Powdered) Sugar.
- Get 75 grams of Butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Double Cream.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Robin's Icing Thumbprints:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place granulated sugar in separate bowl and set aside..
- Mix butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla together. Add flour and continue to mix..
- Roll into one inch balls and roll into granulated sugar before placing on a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Using your thumb (I use a wine cork) to indent the center of the cookies..
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cookies will not change much in color and will be very soft. Allow to fully cool and harden on cooling racks before topping. Outside hardens while the inside stays soft and delicious..
- For Icings: Whip all ingredients together for the vanilla icing until well blended. Using a piping bag, pipe the icing into each cookie. Whip all ingredients together for the chocolate icing until well blended. Using a piping bag, pipe the icing into each cookie..
- Sprinkle or place toppings onto the icing..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Robin's Icing Thumbprints makes your day cheerful.