Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gheeye/ lauki ki sabzi recipe. You can have gheeye/ lauki ki sabzi using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi:
- You need 500 gms of Gheeye/ Lauki.
- Prepare 3-4 of Toamtoes.
- Get 3 of Green Chillies.
- Use 1 Inch of Ginger.
- Get 1 of Potato (Non-Boiled).
- Use 1/2 Tea Spoon of Oil.
- Take 1 Pinch of Hing/ Asafoetida.
- Take 1 Table Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- Get of Khade Masale/ Panchforon Masala.
- You need 2 of Dried Red Chillies.
- Use 1/2 Tea Spoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 Tea Spoon of Methi Dana.
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon of Sarson.
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon of Saunf.
- Take 1/2 Tea Spoon of Kalaunji.
- Get of Spices.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Salt.
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon of Haldi Powder.
- Use 1 Tea Spoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Tea Spoon of Amchoor Powder.
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon of Laal Mirch Powder.
- Get 1 Tea Spoon of Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder.
- Get 1 Tea Spoon of Garam Masala.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi:
- Wash Gheeya/ Lauki & Aloo properly, peel off it’s skin & cut them into medium-small size pieces..
- Soak them in water so that they don’t turn into black colour..
- Then Grind Tomatoes, Ginger & Green Chillies finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Now take a pressure cooker, add 1/2 Big Spoon Oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add panchforon masale in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely grinded tomato purée in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when oil is released from tomatoes, add 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder, 1 Teaspoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Amchoor Powder & cook them for 2-3 minutes..
- Now after 2-3 minutes, add medium-small size aloo & gheeya pieces & cook them in mixture for 6-7 minutes so that mixture sticks to all pieces properly..
- After 6-7 minutes, add 1/2 Cup water in it, close the lid & give 3-4 whistles on medium flame..
- After 3-4 whistles turn off the flame & let the pressure cooker depressurise naturally..
- Meanwhile take a tadka pan, add 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee in it with 1 Pinch Hing & 1 Teaspoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder & mix them..
- After some time open the lid, crush all aloo & gheeya pieces properly with masher..
- Then pour Desi Ghee tadka on top of it with 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala & mix them properly..
- Your Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi is ready to be served..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Gheeye/ Lauki Ki Sabzi turns your day cheerful.