Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Chocolate Soufflé 🍫 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Soufflé 🍫 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate soufflé 🍫 recipe. You can cook chocolate soufflé 🍫 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Chocolate Soufflé 🍫:
- Get 12 of eggs.
- You need 150 gram of castor sugar.
- Use 150 gram of dark chocolate (lindt).
- Prepare 150 gram of light chocolate (lindt).
- Provide 20 gram of corn starch.
- You need 300 gram of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need of Decoration.
- Use 100 g of roughly chopped hazelnut.
- Get 100 g of icing sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chocolate Soufflé 🍫:
- Place the chocolate in double boiler and melt it gently.
- Prep the bowl for soufflé and add butter on it upwards motion and dust castor sugar remove the access.
- In another pot place the milk & cornflour and gently boil (let it thick).
- Pour the hot milk in chocolate and mix it.
- Temper the egg yolk and add the yolk into the chocolate mixture.
- Make a sneak peak of white eggs adding castor sugar.
- Change the spatula and do the cut fold process with the eggs and sugar.
- Now add mixture in to the chocolate mixture and add everything into soufflé bowl.
- Bake at 190 degree in preheated oven for 8 min.
- Dust with icing sugar decorate and you may also serve it with ice cream!!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Soufflé 🍫 makes your day joyful.