Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus recipe. To make mike's smoked wild alaskan king salmon fillets & grilled asparagus you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Prepare 2 (1 Pound) of Alaskan King Salmon Filets.
- Use 2 of Bricks Hickory Wood.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Apple Wood Shavings.
- Get 1 Cup of Alder Wood Shavings.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground Sumac [a fantastic lemony flavored Cherokee herb for fish].
- Get to taste of Lemon Pepper.
- Take to taste of Granulated Garlic.
- Use as needed of Olive Oil [+ reserves].
- Use as needed of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare as needed of Lemon Slices.
- You need as needed of Fresh Asparagus [with olive oil & lemon pepper].
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [for asparagus, if opted].
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [optional].
- You need as needed of Chilled Capers [optional].
- You need as needed of Oversized Bagels [optional].
- Provide as needed of Chilled Chardonnay.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus:
- Gather your woods and shavings..
- Place your woods and shavings in your smoker. Bring smoker up to 200°. Fill water reservoir 3/4 full. [not pictured but it sits directly underneath top grid].
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides with olive oil. Check for any bones and pull of need be..
- Season your fillets to taste. Do not use fresh herbs to BBQ.Feel free to go heavy on the Sumac tho! Place salmon on a ventilated rack – skin side down. Do not use fresh herbs on anything BBQ/Grill style as they will only burn and wither quickly, Use only dried herbs when BBQ'ing/Smoking..
- Cover tightly and smoke for 1.5 hours. Monitor temperature to make sure she stays at a steady 200°..
- Check fish half way thru for doneness and re-seal smoker quickly. You don't want to flare your woods and burn them out. Look at her! Ain't she pretty?!.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Cut off the bottom 2" of stems. Coat asparagus with garlic olive oil and season with lemon pepper and parmasean cheese. Grill for 30 minutes at 250°. Longer of need be depending upon thickness..
- Serve smoked salmon with fresh lemon slices and fresh dill..
- Feel free to turn any salmon leftovers into an elegant salmon bagel spread!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mike's Smoked Wild Alaskan King Salmon Fillets & Grilled Asparagus makes your day cheerful.