What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's hot beef and bean salad recipe. To make sig's hot beef and bean salad you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad:
- Use of small can of mixed beans.
- You need of small, leftover piece roast beef enough for 4 people.
- Prepare of spring onions, sliced.
- Take of small tomatoes.
- Prepare of pepper of choice or a handful of mixed peppers, chopped.
- You need of smoked garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of brandy.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of firecracker sauce.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad:
- Slice your beef into thick slices, then cut them into strips and small cubes, wash and drain the beans add to the meat..
- Add ketchup and firecracker sauce to taste, add the lemon juice. Add fresh chopped tomatoes, chopped spring onions, chopped garlic and red pepper. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Mix all and serve on a bed of salad and with a wedge of lemon..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sig's Hot Beef and Bean Salad turns your day joyful.