What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Roasted Eggplant Ham/Cheese Involtini (Rolls ) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Roasted Eggplant Ham/Cheese Involtini (Rolls ) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted eggplant ham/cheese involtini (rolls ) recipe. To cook roasted eggplant ham/cheese involtini (rolls ) you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Roasted Eggplant Ham/Cheese Involtini (Rolls ):
- Use 1 large of eggplant, peeled and sliced the longway into 1/4 inch slices.
- Provide 1/4 lb of sliced italian four cheese blend.
- You need 1/4 lb of spicy sliced ham, you may not use all of it..
- Get 1 tbsp of salted or unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe listed below or your favorite.
- Prepare 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh herbs, I used basil, parsley and chives.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes, or to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Roasted Eggplant Ham/Cheese Involtini (Rolls ):
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet wth foil, spray foil with non stick spray..
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, olive oil, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese,granulated garlic, pepper, italian seasoning and hot sauce..
- Brush eggplant with seasoned butter/olive oil mixture. Place on prepared pan and roast until tender, about 20 minutes. Cool until cool enough to handle..
- Meanwhile prepare baking pan. Spray a shallow rimmed baking platter or dish with non stick spray. Keep oven at 425. Put a thin layer of marinara sauce on prepared pan. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Lay eggplant flat, add a slice of cheese to cover eggplant, then top with ham..
- Roll up eggplant, enclosing ham and cheese inside..
- Place eggplant rolls, seam side down on sauce in prepared pan, Top with remainig italian cheese and top evenly with the 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, herbs and red pepper flakes..
- Bake just until cheese is melted and heated through, about 7 to 10 minutes.Serve with extra sauce if desired..
This version is slightly different from a traditional eggplant involtini, as I made a Moroccan-style sauce instead of a classic Italian sauce. Eggplant involtini recipes are often just eggplant Parmesan in a more complicated form: fried eggplant, milky cheese filling, and lots of sauce, with a blanket of mozzarella. Cookie topping wafer bonbon tootsie roll tart. Fruitcake topping tart caramels wafer donut topping pie pastry. This involtini is one of the dishes you'll find yourself making again and again in some style or other Slice eggplant thinly, then oil and grill it The vegetable's oily blandness is perfectly countered by the salty, minty, raisin-and-pine-nut-studded filling.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Roasted Eggplant Ham/Cheese Involtini (Rolls ) turns your day joyful.