Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo recipe. You can cook fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo:
- Take 1 bunch of spring onions.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare of dill.
- Use 2 tsp of spearmint (optionally).
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil shortening.
- Use of about 250 g, 4 fish fillets (cod fish, white grouper, perch).
- Prepare 4 of bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes in slices.
- Get 2 of peppers (green) in slices.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Get 4 slices of lemon.
- Provide of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of ouzo.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo:
- Cut 4 pieces of greaseproofpaper..
- Mix the onions, parsley, dill and spearmint in a bowl..
- Melt the vegetable oil shortening and brush the greaseproof paper..
- Place one fish fillet on each piece of greaseproof paper and then a bay leaf on each fillet as well as the herbs distributed evenly..
- Add the tomato slices, the pepper slices and the lemon slices..
- Finally, pour the lemon juice, the olive oil and the ouzo over everything..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Pick up the corners of the greaseproof paper and fold as you do when making exohiko (like a small packet, so that all the liquids stay in)..
- Sprinkle the ends of the paper with a little water so that they don't burn while baking..
- Preheat the oven to 220 and bake for 30-35 minutes, dependng on the oven..
They are easy to make at home in a few simple steps and as delicious as any you can buy. Once cooked, remove the fillets from the hot oil and drain on paper towels. Cover with greaseproof paper (parchment paper) and. Greaseproof Paper on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your Greaseproof paper is paper that is impermeable to oil or grease and is normally used in cooking or food packaging. Shake off any excess fat and season with salt before serving with the crispy fish.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fish in greaseproof paper with ouzo turns your day joyful.