What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's aubergine (eggplant) and crispy leek soup recipe. To cook sig's aubergine (eggplant) and crispy leek soup you need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup:
- You need of soup.
- Provide 1 large of aubergine (eggplant )thinly sliced , skin on.
- Prepare 2 large of tablespoons salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of large cup s of milk.
- Prepare 150 grams of smoked cheese ( I use Applewood).
- Provide 1 of good pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of dried tarragon.
- Get 1 pinch of dried parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 of length of a large leek.
- You need of paneer.
- Take 8 of small sticks of block paneer.
- Use 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Get 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil or some butter for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup:
- First wash the aubergine and cut into fairly thin slices leaving the skin on.
- Put your aubergine into a steamer and steam until soft .If you don't have a steamer use a pot with a little water hang a sieve into it not touching the water . Put the aubergines into the sieve and cover with a lid . Boil the water and steam the aubergines until soft. Steaming them means that the skin also will be soft ..
- Whilst they are steaming , this should only take about 5-7 minutes let the butter melt in your soup pot when it has cleared add the flour and whisk until bubbles form , make sure it does not go brown or burn..
- Them add two cup of milk slowly whisking all the time until it bubbles and thickens , do not let burn.
- Add the cheese stirring all the time if it gets to thick add more milk..
- Add the aubergine and puree everything into a wry smooth soup adding more milk until you reach a consistency that you like..
- Add the tarragon ,parsley and the lemon juice.
- Slice the leek very thinly and dry fry them in a frying pan ensure that they just crisp up and not burn . They should be a green and brown colour .sprinkle over the soup..
- For the paneer. Cut the paneer of the block into thin strips , first roll in garam masala and then in turmeric .fry until golden brown , serve with the soup ..
- Taste and adjust seasoning and thickness of soup if needed . Hope you enjoy ..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sig's Aubergine (Eggplant) and crispy Leek Soup turns your day cheerful.