Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Chicken Potpie Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chicken Potpie Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potpie soup recipe. To cook chicken potpie soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Chicken Potpie Soup:
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 2/3 cup of shortening.
- Use 6 tbsp of milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of cubed peeled potatoes.
- Get 1 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Take 2 of celery ribs, chopped.
- Provide 2 medium of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 3 can of (14 1/2 oz each) chicken broth.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Get 1 cup of frozen corn.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Chicken Potpie Soup:
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add milk, tossing with a fork until dough holds together. Shape into a disk; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/8 inch thickness. Using a floured 2 1/2 inch heart-shaped or round cutter, cut 18 shapes. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 425°F for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a rack..
- Heat butter over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, onions, celery and carrots; cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until onion is tender..
- Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually whisk in broth. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with pastries.
Just like the flavors in my Easy Chicken Pot Pie but in comfy and cozy, warm and sip-able soup form! Cozy, healthy chicken pot pie soup made deliciously creamy without any dairy! Instead cauliflower and potatoes are pureed into the broth to achieve a rich, creamy thickness. This paleo chicken pot pie soup is loaded with veggies like carrots and peas. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chicken Potpie Soup makes your day joyful.