What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty 'V' Scottish Leek and potato (tattie) soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent 'V' Scottish Leek and potato (tattie) soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 'v' scottish leek and potato (tattie) soup recipe. To cook 'v' scottish leek and potato (tattie) soup you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy 'V' Scottish Leek and potato (tattie) soup:
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter/margerine.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 of good sized leeks (1lb).
- Use 1 of good sized potatoes (1lb).
- You need 1 of litre of veg stock.
- Take 1/2 pints of /225mls of milk or cream.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing 'V' Scottish Leek and potato (tattie) soup:
- 1..clean and chop leeks.
- melt butter/margerine in pan and add leeks and garlic.
- fry them on low heat until leeks are soft about 10 mins.
- peel potatoes and chop into cubes.
- add all remaining ingredients to pan with exception of milk/cream bring soup to boil, then simmer until potatoes are cooked about 20mins.
- mash or blend 3/4 of soup,I like to leave it a bit chunky.
- just before serving pour milk/cream into soup and stirr well.
- if you intend to freeze do not add milk/cream to pan instead add to each soup bowl.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your 'V' Scottish Leek and potato (tattie) soup makes your day joyful.