What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Vegetable stir fry with spaghetti recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Vegetable stir fry with spaghetti recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable stir fry with spaghetti recipe. To make vegetable stir fry with spaghetti you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Vegetable stir fry with spaghetti:
- Get 250 grams of spaghetti.
- Take 8 of sugar snap peas.
- You need 10 of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 bunch of baby spinach.
- Prepare 6 of mushrooms.
- Get 6 of broccolinni (baby broccoli).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of fresh green or red chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Vegetable stir fry with spaghetti:
- Chop all veggies as you like or leave whole as they are all quite small..
- When oil is warm add chopped garlic, chopped chillies and veggies. Do not add the baby spinach yet..
- Heat a wok or large frying pan with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper at this point. Cook for a further 5 minutes on medium heat and then and soy sauce..
- Boil the spaghetti as per package directions. When draining the pasta save some of the pasta water..
- Add the baby spinach and cook for a further 3-5 minutes depending on how crunchy/soft you like your veggies and then take off heat and set aside..
- Immediately add the freshly boiled spaghetti to the stir fry veggies..
- Pour over about 3 tablespoons of the pasta water. Mix well and serve hot..
With a fork, pierce the skin of the spaghetti squash and place on a microwaveable dish. I actually have different spaghetti stir fry recipes that I'll share in the future, but for now I'll show you how I make my beef version. So for the beef, I use flank I keep my beef & vegetable spaghetti super simple, but it always comes out fabulous. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Vegetable stir fry with spaghetti makes your day cheerful.