Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce recipe. To cook meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce:
- Provide 1 of FOR THE MEATLOAF =.
- Provide 500 of gramms lean minced beef.
- Provide 1 of pack Paxo sage and onion stuffing.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- You need 1 of splash worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1 of fresh rosemary and parsley.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 of FOR THE SAUCE =.
- You need 1 of tin plum tomatos.
- Use 1 of half a red bell pepper.
- Use 1 of splash red wine.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 20 of gramms cheese – Wensleydale with onion and chive.
- Use 1 pinch of red chilli flakes.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce:
- FOR THE MEATLOAF, make up the stuffing in a large bowl as per the pack instructions. Add all other meatloaf ingredients and mix well..
- Transfer the meatloaf mix into an oven dish. Bake for half an hour on 180C then remove from oven..
- FOR THE SAUCE, in a bowl, chop the pepper and cheese into small chunks, add the tomatos, wine, herbs, paprika and chilli. Blend untill smooth. When meatloaf is removed from the oven, pour half the sauce over the top and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes. Heat the remainder of the sauce in a saucepan for serving later..
- Serve with the remainder of the sauce. I served this over fresh veggies and with garlic bread as per the photo..
Huw's channel http://jamieol.com/KitchenDaddy is full of family friendly recipes just like ours and this baked pork meatloaf is a winner. Wrapped in tasty tomato sauce and topped with melting cheddar cheese this hearty dish puts a smile on everybody's face! When cool enough to handle, peel pepper, discarding stem and seeds, and transfer to a food. For Tomato Sauce While the meatloaf is in the oven, heat oil in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and season with salt and red pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Meatloaf with tomato and red pepper sauce makes your day cheerful.