Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Teriyaki Fish Balls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Teriyaki Fish Balls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki fish balls recipe. To cook teriyaki fish balls you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Teriyaki Fish Balls:
- Use 200 g of Fishballs *thawed if frozen.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use of *Optional Ingredients for Flavour *e.g. Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, etc. Today I added 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger.
- Provide of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Teriyaki Fish Balls:
- In a small bowl, mix Sugar, Soy Sauce and Mirin. You may wish to add extra ingredient for flavour. Today I added 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger..
- Heat Sesame Oil in a small frying pan or saucepan, stir-fry Fish Balls over medium heat for a few minutes, add the sauce, and stir-fry until sauce is gone and slightly caramelised..
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds. I sprinkled with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) as well..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki Fish Balls turns your day cheerful.