Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for tasty New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to new yolk blueberry cheesecake recipe. To make new yolk blueberry cheesecake you only need 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake:
- Take of Crust.
- Prepare 24 pcs of Graham crackers, crushed / 200 grams crushed Graham.
- Get 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 10 tbsp of melted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Provide 16 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2/3 cup of sour cream, room temperature.
- Use 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Use 3 of eggs, room temperature.
- Get of Blueberry preserved topping.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake:
- Preheat your oven at 160°C..
- Grease your pan with butter. Line the bottom with baking paper. You can also line the sides..
- Mix all crust ingredients. Making sure all is well combined..
- Pour into the baking pan, spread and press down equally. Bake crust in the oven at 160°C for 10 minutes..
- Once the crust is done, turn down your oven at 150°C. Take the pan out and put it on a tray deep enough to fill up a water bath of about 1/4 of the height of the pan. Or should not be close to 1/2 height of the pan..
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and sugar. Then add sour cream, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla. Mix only until combined..
- Drop one egg. Now, restrain yourself from over mixing and only until combined or you don't see any part of the egg anymore. (excuse me, I'm just referring to myself 😅). DON'T OVERMIX. Do this to the remaining eggs..
- Add 1 cup of blueberry filling and mix using a spatula. Don't overmix..
- Pour the batter on to the baked crust. Even it out..
- Bake in the oven for 1 hr..
- When the time is up. Check your cheesecake. If it's set and jiggly in the middle, it's done. Put it back in turned off oven and let it stay there for another 1 hr..
- Remove cake out and let it cool again for another few hours to room temperature..
- Put in the refrigerator overnight. Or in the freezer if you are not using a springform form..
- The next day, transfer it to a serving dish, top with blueberry as toppings.
- PS: Substitute springform pan with a regular baking pan or aluminum foil pan. You can just carefully tear the aluminum foil pan to reveal the cake..
- PS: For Baking Pan – board – 1) Warm the knife, NOT intense heat, with heat. Run it on the side to release the frozen cheesecake on it's side. 2) On low heat stove, warm the buttom of the pan for about 10 seconds. 3) Cover pan with a cake board or a flat plate. 4) Holding both in place, turn the pan & plate over carefully. The cake will drop on the plate crust on top. 5) Put the cakeboard on top of the cake securely, carefully flip all together to transfer..
Dessutom är den väldigt enkel att göra. Servera den gärna kylskåpskall då är den lättare att skära upp. Blueberry Cheesecake – a delicious holiday dessert of decadent cheesecake topped with blueberries. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially topped with fruit like blueberries or raspberries. I'm Anne, a homeschooling New York mom of three.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your New Yolk Blueberry Cheesecake makes your day cheerful.