Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Major's Corned Venison recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Major's Corned Venison recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to major's corned venison recipe. To make major's corned venison you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Major's Corned Venison:
- Prepare 4 lb of -6 pound venison roast.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Morton Tenderquick.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of allspice.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Major's Corned Venison:
- mix dry ingredients together.
- rub over entire roast.
- place roast and any spices that are left into a ziploc bag.
- refrigerate for 5-8 days.
- turning bag daily to insure coverage.
- when ready, remove from bag and place in a baking dish.
- preheat oven to 350°.
- add water to cover.
- boil 3-4 hours at 350° until fork tender.
I also have a venison pastrami recipe from Rytek Kutas Venison Sausage book. Venison originally meant the meat of a game animal but now refers primarily to the meat of elk or deer (or antelope in South Africa). Venison can be used to refer to any part of the animal. Venison Cornbread Casserole is a casserole with venison, beans, sweet corn and everything but the kitchen sink, topped with cornbread and cheddar cheese. ANYway, I was wondering if anyone here has ever corned venison, and if so, did you enjoy it?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Major's Corned Venison makes your day joyful.