Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe. You can have cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Prepare 2 of fillets of cod or any white fish.
- You need 4 slices of Parma ham.
- You need 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- You need of Some small new potatoes (however many you want).
- You need of Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Chop the onions and peppers and drizzle with oil oil. Season. Roast at 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until almost cooked..
- Drain the potatoes and add to the tray of roasting vegetables, stir to ensure the potatoes get a coating of oil and put back into the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Wrap the fish in the Parma ham, drizzle with a dessertspoonful of olive oil mixed with a spoonful of balsamic vinegar, and add to the tray. Put back into the oven for approx 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked..
- Serve as it is or with a green vegetable..
Wrap each fillet with a slice of the parma ham. Cod fillets wrapped in parma ham with a confit of tomatoes. Place the fish fillet on top of the parma ham, brush the fish with green pesto (be generous) and wrap it in the parma ham. Wrap the cod pieces in the ham slices and place on top of the tomato mixture. Season a cod fillet with sea salt, place it at one end of the ham and tightly roll it up like a sausage – use the clingfilm Pour the purée into a heatproof bowl and place into a small roasting tray.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook turns your day cheerful.