Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. You can have healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Use 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Prepare 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- Prepare 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Take of Spice rub mixture.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of cayenne.
- Prepare Pinch of coriander.
- You need of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Provide of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Use of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
Grilled Fish Tacos extremely juicy and flavorful with quick mango salsa and any firm white fish like Grilled fish tacos… Show me a person who doesn't love tacos and we will check if he is a human. 🙂. Use smaller and lower-calorie corn tortillas. Use flavorful low-calorie toppers like salsa, hot Baked. Instead of frying, bake fish with a crunchy panko coating. Top with a fresh mango salsa, bursting Low-cal grilled fish leaves room for a dollop of creamy lightened-up sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn makes your day cheerful.