What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for best Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to irmgards cream of leek & potato soup recipe. To make irmgards cream of leek & potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Get 358 grams of leeks chopped.
- Prepare 86 grams of white onion peeled & chopped.
- You need 311 grams of potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Take 900 ml of Cold water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 of veg stock cube I used knorr.
- Use 4 tbsp of coconut milk or single cream I used coconut milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup:
- Add veg to medium pan. I used an 8 in 1.
- Add water, crumble veg stock cube on, sprinkle garlic powder and add cider vinegar & stir.
- Pop lid on and put on medium heat for 30-45 minutes until veg cooked. I used 140°.
- Take off heat let cool for few minutes then carefully blend smooth with stick blender. Add coconut milk or cream and stir in. ( I forgot to add mine so did it after dividing).
- Divide into bowls & serve or cool, lid and keep I the fridge. Upto 4 days. I got 1308 grams.
- Enjoy 😲.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Irmgards Cream of Leek & Potato Soup turns your day joyful.