Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Kicked Up Hot Chocolate recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Kicked Up Hot Chocolate recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kicked up hot chocolate recipe. To cook kicked up hot chocolate you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- Prepare of milk.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Use of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Provide of sugar.
- Get of coffee liqueur.
- Use of dark rum or brandy.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Kicked Up Hot Chocolate:
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and cream to a low boil. Remove from heat..
- Whisk the cocoa powder and vanilla into the milk. Add the sugar and simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coffee liqueur and dark rum(or brandy) and stir well. Remove from heat..
- Take 4 mugs, wet the rims and dip into cocoa powder. Pour hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Kicked Up Hot Chocolate turns your day joyful.