Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Bread Pakora recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bread Pakora recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread pakora recipe. To make bread pakora you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Bread Pakora:
- Prepare 4-5 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of amchoor(dry mango) powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 cup of besan/gram flour(for ghol).
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get As needed of Water to mix.
- Use As needed of Oil for frying.
- Use 1 Pinch of hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 6 of bread slices.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Bread Pakora:
- Mash the potatoes add salt chilli powder,amchoor powder, coriander and green chopped green chillies..
- For making besan batter add salt and other ingredients of Ghol and keep it aside.
- For assembling bread pakoras slice the bread pieces into rectangular slices apply mashed potato mixture evenly on the slice and cover this slice with another slice.
- Dip into the besan batter to coat the bread. Deep fry these bread pakoras in hot oil on medium flame till crisp and golden brown.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bread Pakora makes your day joyful.