Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy New Potato & Pea Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent New Potato & Pea Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to new potato & pea curry recipe. You can cook new potato & pea curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect New Potato & Pea Curry:
- You need 5 tbsp of hazelnut oil.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Take 500 g of new potatoes.
- Take 1 of large red onion, chopped.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Use 3 cm of piece fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of hot chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- Get 100 g of tomato purée.
- Take 1 of green chili with seeds, chopped.
- Take 1 of red chili with seeds, chopped.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 100 g of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander, chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving New Potato & Pea Curry:
- Par-boil the potatoes in salted water for around 7 minutes. Drain, halve and prick the “open”side firmly but gently with a fork to allow the spices to get into the potatoes. Fry (adding 1/2 tsp turmeric) in 3 tbsp oil for 5 minutes, turning a couple of times to ensure even frying. Set aside..
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan and fry the onion on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Stir only to avoid sticking..
- Stir in the garlic, ginger and bay leaves and fry for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add the chili powder, cumin, ground coriander, remaining turmeric, mustard seeds and salt and stir gently but thoroughly. Cook for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the tomato purée, fresh chillies and water. Stir well, then add the set aside potatoes and cover. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally and add a little more water to avoid sticking. Discard the bay leaves..
- Stir in the garam masala, then the peas and cook, uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until the peas are cooked..
- Sprinkle with the fresh coriander and serve with rice, roti or other carbs of your choice and possibly other curries..
Here for hire for photography, video. Find new potatoes stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. New potatoes are the best potatoes this time of year. Scrub each potato clean with a scouring pad (or the abrasive side of a dish sponge).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your New Potato & Pea Curry makes your day joyful.