Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Jeera aloo recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Jeera aloo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jeera aloo recipe. You can have jeera aloo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Jeera aloo:
- Take 4 of aloo/potatoes, boiled.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger chopped finely.
- Get 3/4 tsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of ghee.
- Get 2 tsp of jeera.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Jeera aloo:
- Chop the boiled aloo in big pieces..
- Heat ghee in kadai add jeera let it crackle add chilli,ginger turmeric powder..
- Now add potatoes..
- Add chilli powder,salt,lemon juice give it a mix..
- Now sprinkle some finely chopped coriander leaves and serve with roti, chapati..
Jeera aloo is one of those dishes you prepare when you don't want to spend hours in the kitchen Everybody has a different way of preparing jeera aloo and this combo is so perfect that it always. Jeera aloo is a very simple dry sabzi/dish prepared with potatoes seasoned with cumin seeds. Today we will learn how to make jeera aloo following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. This jeera aloo recipe requires a handful of ingredients and can be made for a quick lunch so. Punjabi jeera aloo is a perfect meal during fasts/vrats since it is a no onion no garlic recipe and tastes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Jeera aloo makes your day cheerful.