Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best Spiced Roast Chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spiced Roast Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced roast chicken recipe. You can cook spiced roast chicken using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Spiced Roast Chicken:
- Provide 1 of Whole Chicken (with skin).
- You need of Marinade.
- Get 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves (finely copped).
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger (finely copped).
- Provide 2 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Use 3 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Spiced Roast Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 200’C..
- Place chicken in a oven / roasting dish, breast side up..
- Loosen the skin over the chicken breast. Be careful not to tear the skin..
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade and mix well..
- Brush the marinade over the chicken and under the skin over the breasts..
- Roast for 20 minutes at 200’C..
- Turn the heat to 180’C and roast for another 30 minutes (or till cooked through)..
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving and serve hot with vegetables..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Spiced Roast Chicken makes your day cheerful.