Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hara bhara kebabs (kababs)& fresh salad recipe. To make hara bhara kebabs (kababs)& fresh salad you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD:
- You need 2 of Potato boiled.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Boiled Peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach leaves (blanched & pureed).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger/Garli/Green Chilli paste.
- Get To taste of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Roasted Besan.
- Use 1 tsp of Dry Mango Powder (amchoor).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- You need As needed of Coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD:
- Heat a pan with a tsp of oil. Add the ginger/garlic/green chilli paste. Saute for a minute and add the spinach puree and peas. Let it dry up a little bit and then add the mashed potatoes and spice powders, coriander leaves and salt. Mix everything well. Add the roasted gram flour and mix again to a dough. Switch off the flame and keep aside to cool..
- Grease your palms and take a small portion of the mixture and give a flat shape.ake all the kababs and keep aside..
- Heat a pan with little oil and place the kababs on it. Cook on low flame until both sides get roasted nicely crisp. Serve hot with green chutney..
- For fresh salad Mix a tbsp of olive oil with a tbsp of lemon juice. Add salt and pepper. Give it a good stir and add fresh veggies of your choice. I have used baby spinach, small tomatoes, cucumber and onion..
This helps in binding the hara bhara kabab. Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Hara Bhara Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Hara Bhara Kebab ingredients and cooking method) About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. Bake till golden brown from both sides, flipping the kebabs once mid way.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your HARA BHARA KEBABS (KABABS)& FRESH SALAD turns your day joyful.