Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Thepla (Methi Chapatti) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Thepla (Methi Chapatti) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thepla (methi chapatti) recipe. You can have thepla (methi chapatti) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Chappathi Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of chick pea flour (Besan).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Get 1 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder or to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Tumeric.
- Use 2 tsp of margarine.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of chopped Methi fresh or frozen.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get of Warm Water to bind.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil to knead.
- Get of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Thepla (Methi Chapatti):
- To the flour add all your spices and yogurt and mix then add the methi and bind into a dough. Add very little water at a time you won’t need much.
- Allow to rest but it’s not essential. Make small balls and roll out into thing Circles you can use flour to help you roll..
- Allow a frying pan to heat up and dry cook both sides 1st on a medium heat on the last flip add around 1/2 tsp oil all the way round to fry on both sides till golden.
- You can make these With no oil also but they just will go hard quicker..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Thepla (Methi Chapatti) turns your day joyful.