Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for best Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl recipe. To make teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl:
- Use 1 of pineapple cut in half, washed and cored.
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Take 1 bottle of teriyaki glaze.
- Prepare 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare of Cilantro for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl:
- Wash, halve and core pineapple creating a bowl, you can scoop out as much or as little pineapple as you want..
- Cube up chicken in 3/4 inch pieces and cook in a lightly oiled skillet until done..
- Cook rice as directed to on box and mix rice with half of the glaze and toss chicken in remaining glaze and fill up your pineapple bowl !.
- You can add frozen veggies to the rice or add in shrimp.
Forget the takeout – these pineapple bowls filled with teriyaki chicken are crazy delicious and look amazing! Perfectly sweet and spicy, this teriyaki pineapple bowl is a delicious twist on a traditional recipe. Sweetened naturally from the flavors of the pineapple and with a kick of spiciness from the red pepper flakes, your taste buds will be so satisfied from this teriyaki chicken bowl! Pour chicken and marinate into pan and reduce on medium heat. While this is reducing prepare your pineapple bowl.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Teriyaki chicken pineapple bowl turns your day cheerful.