What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Wild, wild wood (vegan) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Wild, wild wood (vegan) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wild, wild wood (vegan) recipe. You can have wild, wild wood (vegan) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Wild, wild wood (vegan):
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of leek finely diced.
- Take 2 of celery sticks thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of carrot finely diced.
- Use 1 of small potato peeled and diced.
- Get 1.2 litres of vegetable stock.
- Take 300 g of young dandelion or nettle leaves.
- Prepare 200 g of wild garlic leaves (keep the flowers).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Wild, wild wood (vegan):
- Thoroughly wash the leaves and drain..
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, leek, celery, carrot, potato and a good pinch of salt, and stir until everything is well coated. Cover and sweat gently for 15-20 mins, stirring every so often to make sure that the vegetables don’t catch on the bottom of the pan..
- Pour in the stock and simmer for 10 mins. Add the dandelion or nettles in several batches, stirring, then add the wild garlic leaves and simmer for 2 mins. Remove from the heat and blend..
- Return to the heat, stir then taste for seasoning..
- Ladle into bowls and then top with a few wild garlic flowers..
With a variety of styles and options you are sure to find something that will add the finishing touch and make any space beautiful. The gorgeous products of Wild Wood Creative are a labour of love and style. Vegan milk options: Almond, Coconut, Soy. Open every day, we've got what you need to re-fuel during the day in the mountains. Eat in, or take away available, we've got the best prices & value in Whistler!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Wild, wild wood (vegan) turns your day cheerful.