What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paan truffle | paan ladoo recipe. paan ladoo you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo:
- Provide 1.5 cup of Desiccated Coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (for coating) Desiccated coconut.
- Use 15 of Betel Leaf (nagarvel paan).
- Take 250 gm of CONDENSED MILK.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Gulkand.
- Take 1 Tbsp of feneel seeds.
- Take as required of Chopped Dry Fruits (Kaju, Badam Pista etc).
- Provide Pinch of green food colour (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo:
- Take a MixerJar, add chopped paan and condensed milk..
- Heat a Pan and add 1 tbsp Ghee.
- Add desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame.
- Add the paan condensed milk mixture and stir it well, You can add few drops of green food color at this point.
- Cook for 2 minutes on low flame, Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.
- Mix all the chopped Dryfruits and Gulkand together.
- Grease your hands with ghee, take small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1or 2 teaspoon of Dryfruits and gulkand stuffing in the center.
- Roll the prepared ladoo in desiccated coconut and Garnish with cherry.
- Store Paan Ladoo in the refrigerator for 20 min and Serve to your family and friends..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Paan Truffle | Paan ladoo turns your day cheerful.