Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Beef stew with tomato recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Beef stew with tomato recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew with tomato recipe. You can cook beef stew with tomato using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Beef stew with tomato:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of tablespoons oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rajah curry spice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take of sprinkle coriander.
- Take 1 of small green pepper.
- Take 3 of tablespoons meat marinade.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Beef stew with tomato:
- Chop onion put in your pot add beef marinade and all spices cook in a medium heat.
- Grate tomatoes dice the green pepper.
- When beef is cooked add oil tomato green pepper and beef stock.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes then serve with vegetable rice.
I've been making beef stew for years. It takes some time to prepare but it is SO worth it. Here's a hearty beef stew that won't leave you in the kitchen chopping vegetables all day! MORE+ LESS This beef stew is very simple and doesn't include lots of extra vegetables. Or any vegetables apart from the tomatoes and onions!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beef stew with tomato turns your day cheerful.