What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies recipe. To cook double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies:
- Prepare 4 cups of quick oats.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 10 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 7 tbsp of fat spread.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cocoa.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide Pinch of salt (optional).
- Prepare of Chocolate topping.
- Provide 1 (80 g) of slab dark chocolate (I used bacon).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk of choice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies:
- In a food processor, add oats and blend for 10 seconds on low and set aside..
- On low heat in a pot, add milk, sugar, butter, cocoa and salt and let all ingredients melt while stirring..
- Once melted, bring the pot up to medium heat and let it boil for 1 minute and 20 seconds then return to low heat..
- Add peanut butter and vanilla essence to the pot and stir till it melts completely..
- Next, add in oats and coconut and mix till it's well coated in the sauce..
- Let it cool completely before dolloping 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Use a spoon to flatten the cookie and perfectly shape it. (You can absolutely use the palms of your hands to shape them if you'the like).
- Let in chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight before adding the chocolate topping..
- Break 1 slab of dark chocolate in a bowl with 3 tablespoons of milk and microwave at 20 second intervals. (don't forget to stir the chocolate at the end of each interval to avoid burning).
- Now that the sauce is ready, remove cookies from the fridge and you can dip, drizzle or smear your topping on however you like!.
- If you have any leftovers you can store them in a container at room temperature or as I like to keep mine in the fridge and eat it chilled..
Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet. These delicious favorite Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies are perfect for dessert or a snack. Filled with tasty oats and chocolate! Fudgy, peanut buttery no-bake cookies naturally sweetened and fiber-rich from oats! Then it's time to add the vanilla, peanut butter, oats, and dark chocolate!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Double choc fudge oat no-bake cookies turns your day cheerful.