Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Paneer Tikka Sandwich recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Paneer Tikka Sandwich recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer tikka sandwich recipe. You can cook paneer tikka sandwich using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Take 1 cup of chopped paneer cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of onions cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes cubes.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of roasted besan.
- You need 3 tsp of hung curd.
- Provide 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slices.
- You need 2 tsp of green chutney.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Paneer Tikka Sandwich:
- First cut the paneer in cubes sizes then in a mixing bowl add mustard oil, Kashmiri red chilly powder mix it well.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and all the dry spices I.e cumin powder, coriander powder, black salt, amchur powder,salt mix it then add hung curd, roaste besan mix it well.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves,chopped capsicum, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes.
- Now add paneer cubes mix everything properly then cover it and keep it aside for 20 minutes then heat a pan add oil.
- Add the marinated paneer mixture cook it for 8 to 9 minutes then turn off the flame, now take 2 slices of bread spread butter on it.
- Then spread green chutney on one side and put one cheese slice on the other, then put the paneer mixture then put the other sides of the bread on it.
- Then put the bread on the hot grease tawa toast it until golden brown then cut it into pieces and served it hot.
Paneer Tikka was one appetizer which we always ordered when we ate out in India. The Paneer Tikka Sub Sandwich is a delicious creamy and spicy sandwich that is made with paneer tossed in a Tandoori Mayo and chaat masala. The addition of fresh ingredients like cucumber. Cottage cheese slices marinated with barbeque seasoning and roasted to a light crispness. Grilling In A Panini/ Sandwich Maker Paneer tikka sandwich is a popular afternoon snack in India that people like to have with hot or cold coffee.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Paneer Tikka Sandwich makes your day cheerful.