Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Left over smoked turkey stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Left over smoked turkey stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left over smoked turkey stew recipe. To cook left over smoked turkey stew you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Left over smoked turkey stew:
- You need 5 of big fresh tomatoes.
- Take 4 of medium fresh pepper.
- You need 1 of onion (dice half).
- Use 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of spring onion(dice).
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 of salt to taste.
- Take 2 of bouillon cube.
- Get 3 of large clove crushed garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Provide 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Provide of Smoked turkey.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Blend together tomatoes, pepper, onion, red bell pepper add a little ginger and garlic; Steam after blending and allow to dry up.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, add a little salt, diced onions, remaining garlic and sautéed..
- Add the smoked turkey into the hot oil after 2mins and stir continuously for about a minute.
- Add already steam tomatoes paste into the pot and stir; (if you are using a pot that is not non-stick I would advise you stir continuously to avoid burning)..
- Stir to blend in all ingredients in the pot and before adding the remaining ingredients taste to confirm paste has fried through.
- Add green bell pepper and spring onion, allow it cook for another minute, then turn off the heat..
- Remember green pepper and spring onion has to be crunchy, enjoy this stew with rice, pasta, spaghetti, boiled yam and plantain..
Get creative with leftovers and serve your biggest fans this leftover smoked turkey sandwich! So, for my turkey broth…here's my tradition. For roasting the turkey, I cut a large onion and scatter it in the bottom of my roasting pan. I then scatter a packet of "poultry herbs"…thyme. Try this one-pot leftover turkey stew that's full of rich Louisiana flavor and can be tweaked to your taste.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Left over smoked turkey stew makes your day joyful.