Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for yummy Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mince kota (ikota yamazambane) recipe. You can cook mince kota (ikota yamazambane) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane):
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Provide to taste of Rajah curry.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbs of Rama.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use Dash of milk.
- Prepare 500 g of Mince meat beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Get 1 Tin of mixed vegetable (Koo).
- Get 1 tsp of Steak n chop.
- Take 1 tsp of barbeque spice.
- Use 1 tsp of mild Rajah.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 tbs of Minestrone soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 of beef stock cube.
- Get Pinch of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane):
- Peel your potatoes and rinse them and put them in a pot and pour half a pot of cold water to boil let it boil for 20 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling peel your onion and green pepper and add into a pot and pour 2 tbs of cooking oil to fry..
- As it is frying, when it starts to turn brown then add all your spices and your half beef stock cube stir and add a dash of water after pour your mince meat and let it cook now and then stir..
- Go and check on your potatoes as they boil, pour your curry powder in and let it boil. The curry will change the potatoes colour to yellow.
- Stir your mince meat and as its mixes well with spices and onion then pour your tomato sauce and a pinch of sugar to kill the sour taste of a tomato stir and cover your pot..
- Your potatoes now are ready to be mashed then add your pinch of salt and Rama mash your potatoes and pour that baking powder and stir and milk. Stir and its ready move the pot aside..
- The mince is cooking slowly then open the tin and drain water pour it inside the mince pot again stir and lower your stove temperature let it simmer for a while then prepare your soup in water and flour, pour and let it cook and now your mince is ready too..
- This Kota is served with bread or bread slices with Atchaar too to make it tasty and delicious extra like cheese, ham and Russians are optional.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Mince Kota (ikota yamazambane) turns your day cheerful.