Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Lager Chili recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Lager Chili recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lager chili recipe. You can cook lager chili using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Lager Chili:
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 1 large of Yellow Onion.
- Get 1 large of Green Peeper.
- Take 1 large of Orange or Yellow Pepper.
- Use 2 medium of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes, no flavoring – size is up to you.
- Prepare 1 can of Red Kidney Beans – size it up to you.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans – size is up to you..
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic.
- Get 4 tbsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Habanero Pepper Sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 can of Yuengling or Heineken lager.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Lager Chili:
- Mince: 1/2 Onion, 1 Jalapeno, 1/4 of each remaining Pepper, and 2 cloves Garlic..
- Coarse chop remaining fresh ingredients.
- Place Ground Beef, Minced ingredients, salt, and 2 Tbs Chili Powder into Dutch Over. Brown, covered, over medium heat..
- While meat is browning, drain Tomatoes and Beans, and rinse well. Place in bowl, and add all remaining fresh ingredients, and Chili Powder. Stir well..
- Once meat is completely browned, add remaining seasoned vegetables, Pepper Sauce, and Lager. Stir well..
- Reduce heat to low, cover. Simmer for 45 mins (firmer vegs) to 1 1/2 hrs (soft vegs), stirring occasionally..
- NOTE: Lager is a required ingredient! Also, if you like a thicker stew, stir in 2 Tbls Instant Mashed Potatoes when chilli has finished cooking..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Lager Chili makes your day joyful.