Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Leftover Turkey Taquitos recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Leftover Turkey Taquitos recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover turkey taquitos recipe. You can cook leftover turkey taquitos using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Leftover Turkey Taquitos:
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded turkey.
- Take 1 cup of salsa.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheese (any kind you like).
- Provide 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- Use 12 of each corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of oil for brushing on tortillas.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Leftover Turkey Taquitos:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix first 4 ingredients together.
- Place tortillas in microwave for 30-40 seconds to soften.
- Take heaping tablespoon of mixture and place in tortilla..roll up and place seam side down on cookie sheet.
- Brush each stuffed tortilla generously with oil..
- Bake in oven til golden brown (approx 20-30 minutes).
- Serve with sourcream or whatever you like..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Leftover Turkey Taquitos turns your day cheerful.