Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Oooh, So Tasty! Stewed Taro Root Tumbles recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Oooh, So Tasty! Stewed Taro Root Tumbles recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oooh, so tasty! stewed taro root tumbles recipe. To cook oooh, so tasty! stewed taro root tumbles you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Oooh, So Tasty! Stewed Taro Root Tumbles:
- Provide 600 grams of Taro root potatoes.
- Prepare 400 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- You need 1 of heaping tablespoon ☆ Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Oooh, So Tasty! Stewed Taro Root Tumbles:
- Chop off the tops and bottoms of the taro root potatoes, then peel them lengthwise. Boil them for 3 minutes in a generous amount of water, then rinse them in water to remove the viscous texture..
- Removing the viscosity completely prevents the potatoes from breaking apart and allows the flavors to be better absorbed..
- Bring the dashi stock and taro roots to boil in a pan, reduce to medium heat, and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes..
- Add the ☆ ingredients, simmer for 7 to 8 more minutes, add soy sauce, then continue simmering until the liquid almost boils away completely..
- When the taro roots become tender, increase the heat, turn them over in the pan, and coat them evenly until they are glistening..
- Transfer to a dish and serve..
- The servings size is for 2, but you will be sure to have left overs..
- In order to cook evenly, be sure to cover the pot with a lid while simmering..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Oooh, So Tasty! Stewed Taro Root Tumbles makes your day cheerful.