Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Bhindi Fry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Bhindi Fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhindi fry recipe. To make bhindi fry you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Bhindi Fry:
- You need 200 gms of Okra/bhindi.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Lal mirchi powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhania powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Haldi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Amchoor.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Bhindi Fry:
- Wash and pat dry okras..
- Cut the head and tail..
- Cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil..
- Fry all bhindis till tender..
- Add all dry masalas..
- Mix well..
- Transfer in serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti or parathas..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Bhindi Fry turns your day joyful.