What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to houtou udon noodle with pumpkin miso soup recipe. To cook houtou udon noodle with pumpkin miso soup you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup:
- Take 130 g of flour.
- Provide 60 ml of water.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide of Houtou miso soup.
- You need of Pumpkin.
- You need of carrot, radish, daikon radish, spring onion.
- Use of Shiitake mushroom, Aburaage, any vegetables you like.
- You need 5 cm of dried kelp.
- Use 50 g of chicken.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of miso.
- Prepare To taste of soy sauce.
- Provide 600 ml of water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup:
- Mix flour, salt and water. Make hard dough. And press the dough with hand, not knead, just push the dough. When the dough gets smooth, wrap with film..
- Our district Houtou noodles are sold at the supermarket..
- Spread noodle dough and cut 1cm wide..
- Sprinkle flour..
- Put water and dried kelp..
- Put chicken and simmer..
- Cut vegetables (any vegetables ok) cook in soup until softened. Put noodles and season with miso to taste..
- Simmer for 5 minutes Garnish with green onion. Enjoy 🎃.
We're finishing each bowl with a soft-boiled egg. This Udon Noodle Soup Recipe is so incredibly flavorful, packed with copious amounts of fresh seafood, chewy udon noodles, and an I don't care what the weather is like. Especially a light soup like this seafood noodle soup. I forgot to mention the best part (ok, the second best, obviously flavor. Udon Noodle Soup with Chicken & MushroomsThe Woks of Life.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup makes your day joyful.