Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving leftover crocketts recipe. You can have thanksgiving leftover crocketts using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts:
- Use 2 cup of Turkey (shredded).
- Use 2 cup of Mashed Potatoes.
- Use 1 of medium Green Bell Pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 of medium Red Bell Pepper (chopped).
- Get 1 of small Onion (chopped).
- You need 2 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded).
- Take 1 cup of Panko.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts:
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once mixed make into small patties.
- Lightly fry each patty in a frying pan until golden brown.
My sister in California is hosting Thanksgiving for friends and family, and she'll have two turkeys, one of which is. Store your Thanksgiving dinner leftovers safely with smart storing and freezing tips from Food Network experts. From leftover turkey potpie to turkey stew, we've got plenty of innovative Thanksgiving leftover ideas to make sure you get the most out of your Thanksgiving meal! Is Thanksgiving even Thanksgiving if you don't walk away with leftovers? A Guest's Guide to Thanksgiving Leftover Etiquette.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Thanksgiving Leftover Crocketts makes your day cheerful.