Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for best Homemade Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Homemade Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade jimmy dean hot sausage recipe. You can have homemade jimmy dean hot sausage using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Homemade Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 lb of Boston butt or pre-ground pork.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of msg (such as accent)(optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Homemade Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage:
- If you are using a Boston butt, make sure about 15%-20% is fat, or you will have dry sausage. Cut the pork into 1-inch pieces and run them through a grinder with a medium plate. If you are using pre-ground pork, you can skip this step and move on..
- Place the herbs and spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine..
- Add the ground pork to the large bowl. Mix the herbs and spices into the ground pork by hand until it is uniformly distributed..
- Place the sausage into a Ziploc bag and store in the refrigerator for a day or two for the flavors to marry..
- If you are looking for a recipe to try your hot sausage in, check out my southern sausage gravy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347597-moms-southern-sausage-gravy-for-4everatwins-7-up-biscuits.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Homemade Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage turns your day joyful.