Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for best Amla aachar recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Amla aachar recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amla aachar recipe. You can have amla aachar using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Amla aachar:
- Use 1 tbsp of Kalonji or Mangrail Black Caraway, Nigella,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ajwain (Celery seeds).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1 tpsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of Yellow Mustard Seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mustard Oil.
- Provide 1 tpsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1 tbsp of Amchoor powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Amla aachar:
- Take gooseberries and submerse them in water and wash them properly..
- Let them boil for 20 to 30 minutes in microwave..
- Dry roast fenugreek seeds and yellow mustard seeds..
- Dry roast all the other ingredients like ajwain, mangrail, funnel seeds and cumin seeds..
- Add all the dry roasted ingredients in a grinding jar and take a whirl around just to coarsely grind them..
- Take kitchen towel and let the boiled gooseberry rest..
- Now split them as shown in the image..
- Add gooseberry pieces in the pan..
- Add amchoor powder and salt into it..
- Add turmeric powder and red chili powder in the same pan..
- Take it out in an airtight container when it cools down. Add grind ingredients over it add oil and mix them well..
- Pickle is ready but if it will be exposed under sun light for 3 to 4 days then its taste will enhance..
Indian meals are most often incomplete without pickles and Amla Achaar Recipe Gooseberries or amla are generally half boiled before pickling since they are hard in texture and slightly bitter to taste. They can, however, be marinated in salt or steamed or sauted. See more ideas about Pickling recipes, Indian food recipes, Recipes. See more ideas about Amla, Indian food recipes, Amla recipes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Amla aachar makes your day cheerful.