Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best Green tea vodka recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Green tea vodka recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tea vodka recipe. To cook green tea vodka you only need 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Green tea vodka:
- Get 500 ml of vodka (I used Koskenkorva).
- Provide 20 g of green tea leaves.
- Take 125 ml of milk.
- Use 30 ml of lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Green tea vodka:
- Add the tea leaves to a sealable container and pour in the vodka..
- Shake the container and let sit for 20-50 minutes. You want a strong tea flavor, much stronger than you would normally would desire for regular tea..
- Strain out the tea from the vodka. The vodka should have a green, tea color..
- Add the milk to a large bowl and pour in the vodka. (It is important you pour the vodka into the milk and not the milk into the vodka!).
- Stir the mixture gently and you will see the milk slightly separating..
- Add the lemon juice bit by bit (~10 ml at the time) until the milk starts to break. When this happens you do not need to add more lemon juice..
- Stir gently and let the curdles form. Stir every couple minutes..
- Once the curdles have formed and the liquid on the top looks clear, let it sit for a couple hours undisturbed to let the curds settle..
- Strain through a sieve, and then through a coffee filter to get rid of all the solids..
- Your vodka should be tea colored and smell faintly of tea..
- Note: this recipe probably works with other teas as well. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory..
Learn how to make it at home with our simple infusion recipe. Peach Green Tea Vodka Spitzer Place the chopped peach slices in the bottom of a glass and muddle them to release the juices. Pour in the green tea, vodka and peach honey simple syrup and stir together. With green tea infused vodka and liquor this soothing martini will definitely help you find your Zen. This delicious green tea infused libation was created by Jason Gronlund, executive chef for Tabasco.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Green tea vodka turns your day cheerful.