Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nasi lemak with curry chicken recipe. You can have nasi lemak with curry chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken:
- Use 1 packet of santan.
- Use of Anchovies.
- You need 3 stalks of lemongrass.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Use 7-8 of Pandan leaves.
- Provide of Gula melaka.
- Provide of Onion.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken:
- Use half packet of santan and put 3 cup of water. Squeeze the santan to get coconut water. Distill the coconut water and pour 3/4 into the rice. Put in 2 stalks of lemongrass (after cut into pieces). Put in ginger slices and 7/8 Pandan leaves. Sprinkle some salt..
- Leave the rice to cook. Once done, remove all lemongrass and Pandan leaves..
- To cook sambal, prepare gula melaka into small cubes. Using small fire, put 3 tablespoon oil. Cook the onion. Pour chilli paste and gula melaka and stir. Put some leaves. Pour in a bowl of hot water. Squeeze some lime juice..
- To cook curry chicken, use another half packet of santan and squeeze with 3 cup of water. Cook the salt-marinated chicken using non stick pan. When it’s half cooked, remove the chicken from pan..
- Put 2 tbsp oil into pan, curry paste, 1 stalk lemongrass and curry leaves. Pour half bowl of hot water when cooked. Pour the coconut water, sprinkle a bit salt and soy sauce. Cover with lid and wait..
While Nasi Lemak can be enjoyed with Chicken Curry , Beef Rendang , Fish Curry , and the likes, Paul prefers the basic. Nasi lemak is rice cooked with coconut milk, it is Malaysian signature meal and it's served with spicy sambal, fried chicken, eggs, cucumber and peanuts. Malaysia is known for its nasi lemak, among other delicious meals. Coconut rice with spicy sweet sambal and spiced fried chicken, together with.. The coconut rice was a bit dry, and I prefer a richer, more coconut-y curry chicken.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken turns your day cheerful.