What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Red Wine Chocolate Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Red Wine Chocolate Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red wine chocolate cake recipe. You can cook red wine chocolate cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Red Wine Chocolate Cake:
- Get 6 tbsps of unsalted butter , softened.
- Use 2/3 of dark brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsps of sugar white granulated.
- Prepare 1 of egg egg yolk large 1 large + yolk.
- Get 3/4 cup of red wine , any kind you like.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour + 1 tbsps.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- Take 70 g of dark chocolate.
- Take 60 g of heavy cream.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Red Wine Chocolate Cake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 320 F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter until it's smooth. Add the brown and white sugar and continue creaming for 2 minutes until fluffy. Add eggs, red wine, and vanilla extract and mix well. You batter will look a little weird here, don't worry about it!.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into the butter mixture. Mix until the batter is well combined and smooth..
- Pour the batter into a greased 9 inch round cake pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on a rack..
- While the cake cools,heat up the heavy cream over the stove until it stats to simmer. Pour the heavy cream into the bowl of chocolate and let this sit for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture until it turns into a silky chocolate mixture. Set aside to cool..
- Once the cake and ganache are cool, pour the ganache over the cake and spread evenly. Refrigerate to set the ganache. You can serve your cake with a side of whipped cream like I did, or on it's own. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Red Wine Chocolate Cake turns your day joyful.