Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi (alcohol free) recipe. To make shrimp scampi (alcohol free) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Shrimp scampi (alcohol free):
- Get 250 grams of angel hair pasta.
- You need 500 grams of shrimp.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 100 grams of butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped chives (dry or fresh).
- Get Half of a lemon (squeezed).
- You need of Salt (to taste).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Shrimp scampi (alcohol free):
- Measure and prepare all the ingredients above.
- In a medium saucepan boil water and cook the angel hair pasta until cooked but firm (al dente). Sieve pasta and set aside. I usually pour a little olive oil into the cooked pasta to coat it so it won’t dry out while I prepare the shrimp and sauce. Note: The pasta is best al dente because you will be cooking it lightly again in the sauce later which will soften it a little and mix well with the sauce..
- In a large non stick frying pan, heat the olive oil for about 20 seconds and slowly place the butter carefully in the oil. Add the shrimp to the butter and let it cook until the shrimp turns pink. Take the shrimp out and set aside..
- Add garlic to the large pan with the remaining butter and oil and sauté until fragrant (don’t let the garlic burn). You can add a little more oil or butter if you feel like the sauce has dried out a bit..
- Squeeze half a lemon into the garlic butter sauce. Toss in the cooked pasta and coat evenly with the sauce. Add the shrimp to the pasta and season with salt and chives. Give it all a good mix. You can always add pepper or any other seasoning, but I usually make this for kids so I keep it minimal and add my own spices before I eat it :).
We served it on a bed The avocado really complements the shrimp. I've tossed out my old shrimp scampi recipe in. Because when you put your mind to it, anything can become a pasta noodle. Shrimp scampi is very quick cooking, so be sure to have everything ready before you begin cooking the pasta or making the sauce. The shrimp should be thawed if frozen and peeled with the tails removed.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Shrimp scampi (alcohol free) makes your day joyful.